Ariga Sensei is one of the closest Japanese deshi (students) of Endo Shihan, figuring as his uke in many demonstrations and instructional DVDs. He started Aikido in 1989 at the age of 15, and now teaches at and runs the Saku Dojo in Japan. He also teaches international seminars in Finland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Germany.
He teaches a simple, elegant, soft and contact-based, yet effective aikido style, and is a very friendly, generous and inspiring teacher.
- Friday 16 June: 19.00 – 21.00
- Saturday 17 June:
- 15.30 – 17.30
- Sunday 18 june: 11.00 – 13.00
- 800 NOK whole camp / 250 NOK per session.
- 500 students, unemployed, youth under 26.
NB: rebate applies to full seminar only.
This year again we strongly recommend pre-payment!
Please help keep the registration queues at the seminar small and fast – PLEASE prepay!
Note: Bring a printscreen of the payment as proof payment (pic on the phone is ok). Options:
- Vipps: to 98250628 – we love it! (Norwegians only)
- Domestic bank transfer to JuShinKan Aikido account nr: 9680 36 20544
- International Bank transfer:
- IBAN: NO9196803620544
- BIC / SWIFT: STFBNOKKXXX
- NB: state who the payment is for in the comment field!
- if you have problems to transfer 800 kr in NOK, please transfer EUR 70 for the full seminar (the amounts include bank fees on our side) – or easier: bring cash (NOK or EUR are OK).
- Credit card payment will be NOT be accepted, sorry!
- Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org